PLN

      Two PLNs I like are Pinterest and Facebook. I like Pinterest because it is a great way to save a bunch of ideas you find online that you would like to incorporate into your classroom. You can save these ideas privately or you can make public boards so other people can see what ideas you find. Pinterest also allows you to make boards where more than one person can add things to it, so if you have to work together on something you can start a Pinterest board with everyone. Facebook is really great because you can start different groups for different topics. For example, you can have a group for all the teachers that teach the same grade level but then you can have another group for the teachers that teach the same subject and grade level.

Comments

  1. I like both of those as well because they're active in today's generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Facebook is such a great PLN platform as well! The "groups" feature really helps people come together and help one another out with different ideas and resources.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILP "Design"- Infographic