Blog 6

      I looked up my elementary school's faculty web pages. Each teacher taught either third or fourth grade. I remember using them a lot in high school but I do not thing the elementary school had them when I was there so I wanted to see what an elementary school teacher would use a web page for. Every teacher's website had a schedule or a weekly update, a page linking them to helpful sites, and a page about the teacher. Some of the more organized teachers split up the helpful sites into several pages, one for each subject they teach. Each teacher also linked the school's weekly update somewhere on their site.

      As a teacher, I would like to use technology to keep in touch with my students after school and on the weekend. This would consist of reminding them when assignments are due or letting them know if what were doing in class changes. I would also use technology to give them feed back on their assignments because then they have time to go over my comments and their paper and come back with questions the next day. I would also have the students work through Google Classroom with each other for assignments because then they can all work on the project at the same time without having to copy and paste everything into one document or slideshow later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILP "Design"- Infographic