Blog 5

      So far I like using Twitter more than I like blogging. I do not like that people do not reply to whatever I post. On Twitter, I can reach a lot more people and a lot of more people can reach me. I also do not like that people have to look up my blog if they want to read my posts. I feel like not many people will go out of their way to read what I am posting. I have learned how to blog and about what a blog should consist of but I have not learned about how the blogging community works.
     The Web 2.0 tool I choose was YouTube because it was the only one I had not used in classes before. I have had teachers put videos on their website working out math problems but none of my teachers had actual YouTube channels. I found a channel called TeachingChannel that seems to be pretty popular and regularly shares or uploads videos. I really enjoyed this channel as someone in the education field but I do not think it would be as helpful to students looking for videos. That is why I think it is a great tool for teachers but would not be a useful tool for students. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILP "Design"- Infographic